Your Order Makes A Difference-Feeding America
For every order placed with Synergy Branded Solutions, we make a dontation to Feeding America(North Texas Food Bank).Millions of children and families living in America face hunger and food insecurity every day.
- Due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, more than 50 million people may experience food insecurity, including a potential 17 million children.
- According to the USDA's latest Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 35 million people in the United States struggled with hunger in 2019.
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity. Before the coronavirus pandemic, more than 10 million children live in food-insecure households.
- Every community in the country is home to families who struggle with food insecurity including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local food banks and other hunger relief organizations for support.